TERMS & CONDITIONS
DAILY ARRANGEMENTS AND DELIVERIES
Bonita Florist strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed: We will give thoughtful consideration to requests for a refresh, exchange or credit of our products and services.
WHEN PLACING ONLINE/WEB ORDERS:
Your order amount is NOT THE FINAL PRICE! Delivery Charges are added to the order on delivery!
1) If RUSH same-day service is required, call 1-619-479-4410 Now!
2) Orders placed online after 12 noon PST are delivered the next day (or later).
3) A FLAT DELIVERY FEE of $15 will be added to your order for
delivery to the following LOCAL delivery ZIP Codes. Additional charges will apply for delivery outside our local delivery boundaries.
Bonita, Ca - 91902;
Chula Vista, Ca - 91910, 91911, 91913, 91914, 91915;
Paradise Hills, Ca - 92139;
National City, Ca - 91950;
Spring Valley, Ca - 91977, 91978;
Lemon Grove, Ca 91945;
Skyline SD, Ca - 92114;
Logan SD, Ca - 92113;
La Mesa, Ca - 91941;
Also, San Ysidro, Ca, 92173 ($35)
Call us at 1-619-479-4410 for fast help placing your order.
NOTE: Delivery Fee ($15) Area Zip Codes: Bonita - 91902; Chula Vista - 91910, 91911, 91913, 91914, 91915; Paradise Hills - 92139; National City - 91950; Spring Valley - 91977, 91978; Lemon Grove 91945; Skyline SD - 92114; Logan SD - 92113; La Mesa - 91941; Also, San Ysidro, 92173 ($35)
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that you call us immediately and give us at least 24 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. 2. If it is determined that Bonita Florist did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
3. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Bonita Florist. To request a replacement, Bonita Florist must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Bonita Florist within 24 hours of the original delivery date.
4. Bonita Florist reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Bonita Florist receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or phone call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
5. Should any customer place an order through Bonita Florist and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order (subjected to 15% cancellation fee). If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information and additional delivery charges will be accrued if delivery was attempted. If a new address is outside of the delivery range and Bonita Florist cannot deliver it, only 50% of the order can be refunded.
6. “Substitutions Allowed” – Bonita Florist will always attempt to fulfill an order as closely as possible. However if the container, flowers, plants or other items that comprise the order are unavailable, the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order. 7. Bonita Florist is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Bonita Florist will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
8. If the customer has picked up the floral arrangement or plant, and has seen the quality of the flowers, it is the responsibility of the customer to then care for the flowers once it has left the store. No refunds will be given if any question of the quality of the arrangement is not given within 24 hours.
9. When a customer allows substitutions, this means that the sender is allowing Bonita Florist to use flowers or flowers they have on-hand to work with while trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in a ceramic container, a different container with similar value will be used.
10. Incorrect Address/Re-Delivery Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject to an additional delivery charge.